The Construction and allied sector is responsible for propelling India’s overall development and the government’s focus in this sector has paved ways for initialising policies that helps creating world class infrastructure. The Indian construction equipment industry’s revenues are estimated by the industry expert researchers to reach over US$ 22 billion by 2020.
The (Construction, Architecture, Interior) CAI EXPO 2017 is an ideal platform that brings together the industry players from Construction, Architecture and Interiors sectors. As a popular annual event, it has carved a niche for itself in this space. It enables participants to showcase the best creations, discover innovative products and services and exchange ideas in the business of construction, architectural and interior design.
For the visitors, the event showcases the latest products and technologies available in the market and provide them with the opportunity to interact with industry professionals and learn about the latest developments in the industry. From office blocks to high-raised constructions; from residential buildings to embassies; the number of forthcoming infrastructure and construction projects across India is vast and wide-ranging. CAI 2017 is the ideal opportunity for your organisation to access major developers, contractors and clients procuring work. This is a Build & Design Exhibition of ingenious designs and construction facets. It brings an amalgamation of exquisitely informative collection of modern technologies and materials in the field of the construction, architecture and interior designing. Carefully assessed and thoughtfully put together, the event provides an excellent platform to exhibit your products and services, amongst the best business market and helpful for people planning to add new designs and features to their living space. From top quality exhibits, to insightful demonstrations and more, you will discover thousands of smart, stylish and cost-effective ways to design, build or renovate.
The visitors’ profile
As a B2B event, the event is an ideal platform for all the businesses that are in Construction, Architecture and Interior sectors. The event is great networking opportunity for the industry peers from every segment:
- Architects & Planners.
- Interior designers & Builders
- Purchase Managers of Relevant Companies.
- Structural & Civil Engineers, Lighting Consultants.
- Universities, Colleges, Research Institutions & Others.
- Air Conditioning Consultants, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
- Industry Professionals, Real Estate Developers, Interior Designers.
- Alumni Associations of Architectural, Engineering & Interior Designing Academies.
- Building Contractors, Project Managers, Consulting Engineers, Hospitality Airport & Metro Authorities,
- Manufacturers of Building Material & Components, Government Agencies / Building Authorities.
The event attracts participation from all the Major Industries & Sectors Including
- Sand, Bricks, Steel & Concrete, Roofing & Cladding, Glass & Facades, Elevators & Escalators.
- Electrical Cables & Wires, Switches & Switch Gears, Architectural Lightings, Ceilings.
- Construction Equipment & Earth Moving equipment, Drilling Tools, Concrete Mixer Etc.
- Air Conditioning, Wooden Veneers & Floorings, Hardware & Fittings, Coatings & Chemicals.
- Doors & Windows, Wall Paper, Paints & Adhesives, Fountains, Blinds, Cleaning Aids.
- Textured Walls & Surfaced Coatings, Prefab Structures, Mesh, Gardening & Landscaping.
- Bath Fittings, Sanitaryware, Tiles & Ceramics, Engineered Marble & Granite, Plumbing.
- Swimming Pools & Jacuzzis, Solar Products, Fire Safety & Security, Paver Blocks & Kerb Stones.
- Modular Kitchens, International Furniture, Construction & Building Materials’ Websites.
The event attracts the best brands in the industry as our sponsors. The list includes
DOOSAN Bobcat, K-LITE, Nippon Paint,Gem Paints, PRIME, Classic Kitchen, Kamai Elevators, Trott, JSW, etc.
The event enjoys some of the best industry bodies as our Supporting Partners, such as
All India Bricks & Tiles Manufacturers Federation
Indian institute of Structural Engineers
RMCMA – Ready Mixed Concrete Manufacturers Association
ISLE – Indian Society of Lighting Engineers
The Hindu Business Line.
Having launched in 2013, CAI EXPO 2017 is currently on its 5th successful edition. The event has grown in its size and participation year on year and also in the number cities organised. This 2017, CAI is being organised in 4 cities in South India – Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Goa. The grand event is all set to be taken across West and North markets too in 2018.